Conquer the High Points of the United States! Use Summit Seeker to track your progress as you hike to the ultimate summits, the highest point of elevation in each of the 50 United States, including several bonus peaks! View information about each peak, check in when you reach the top, and share your progress and photos with friends.
What are your life goals? To get physically fit? To travel the world? Do you love hiking or climbing? Consider adding high pointing to your bucket list, and use Summit Seeker to track your progress, showing you what states and peaks you have conquered, and which ones you still have to do.
If you like Summit Seeker, you may also be interested in Parks Seeker. Use it to track your progress conquering all of the National Parks of the United States.
• View data about each state’s high point.
• See how far you are from a state’s high point using your current location.
• Choose between imperial and metric units.
• View your current GPS location.
• Check in to the closest high point to your current location or add past check-ins.
• Add a photo to your high point check-in and view a gallery of all of your photos.
• Sync check-ins between multiple devices with Dropbox.
• Share your check-ins and photos via text, e-mail, or social media.
• Manage your past check-ins: swipe to delete, or tap to share, edit the date (for non-GPS-verified check-ins), and/or add a photo.
Summit Seeker uses your GPS location to find the closest high point and verify your check-in, but the app does not require data or cellular service to run!
Summit Seeker is a free trial software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-12-22. The program can be installed on Android.
Summit Seeker (version 2.0) has a file size of 23.07 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Summit Seeker since it was posted on our website on 2016-10-02.
The latest version is 2.0 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-01-26.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2015-12-22
• Renamed Mount McKinley to Denali.,• Added "Shake to Undo Delete" popup.,• Bug fixes, many graphics improvements, and code cleanup.